• Secrets to developing organized habits that will maximize your research time and progress
• Hints for setting up the right physical and online workspaces
• Proven, useful systems for organizing paper and electronic documents
• Tips for managing genealogy projects and goals
• The best tools for organizing every aspect of your ancestry research
• Easy-to-use checklists and worksheets to apply the book’s strategies
Whether you’re a newbie seeking best practices to get started or a seasoned researcher looking for new and better ways of getting organized, this guide will help you manage every facet of your ancestry research.